Founded in 1969, Heartbeats Pregnancy Help Center is a locally organized and funded outreach. We provide a variety of free services and programs to meet the needs of our clients and of the community.Our Services Include:
- Pregnancy tests.
- Pregnancy options education with trained client consultants.
- Adoption information and referrals.
- Maternity and baby clothes.
- Post abortion support.
- Information on STD's/Reproductive Health/Fertility Awareness.
- Dreamkeepers: Discovering Sexual Integrity and Health.
- Miscarriage Support.
- Support services, including pregnancy & parenting education.
- Childbirth Education.
- Referrals for professional and community services.
- Programs for men.
All services are free and confidential.
Appointments appreciated... walk-ins welcome. 740-349-7558
Our center offers peer consulting and accurate information about all pregnancy options; however we do not offer abortion services or abortion referrals.